Chicago Litigation Attorney and MediatorEXPERIENCE. KNOWLEDGE. COMMITMENT.
Helping clients during troubling times. This is the mission of the dedicated lawyer. This is my mission if I represent you or your loved ones.
Maybe you have been injured through the negligence of another person or company. Maybe you have been unjustly deprived of property or money. Maybe you need someone to help resolve a dispute through the use of available legal processes such as negotiation, mediation, or trial.
Of course, you probably wish that you didn’t need to ask a lawyer to help you. No one wants to be injured. No one wants to have his/her rights infringed. Few people want to have to deal with a financial dispute which arises from a loss of money, revenue, or property.
If you ask me to help you and I undertake that professional commitment, I will do my best to make sure that you receive the personal analysis and attention that your problem requires. That’s what I have done as a Chicago litigation lawyer for many years past, and that’s what I will continue to do for years to come.
Please contact me to discuss your problems. I will get back to you as quickly as I can so that we can see what I can do to help
I commonly represent clients in cases in Cook, Lake, and DuPage Counties, and I have also represented clients in many other counties throughout the State of Illinois. I have also represented clients in multiple jurisdictions throughout the United States. I represent both plaintiffs and defendants.
I have tried numerous bench and jury cases to verdict as a Chicago litigation attorney in both state and federal courts, and I have written briefs in and argued cases before both the Illinois Appellate Court and the United States Court of Appeals.Noteworthy Professional Experience
- Assistant Corporation Counsel, City of Chicago
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Illinois
- Special Assistant Attorney General, State of Illinois
- Board of Managers, Brain Injury Association of Illinois
- Chairman, Professional Advisory Board, Brain Injury Association of Illinois
- Board of Managers, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Advocates, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairman, Judiciary Committee, Chicago Bar Association
- Trial Practice Instructor, Chicago Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor, Trial Practice, John Marshall Law School
- President, Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois
- Board- Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy*
*(Note: the Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications in the practice of law, and board certification is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois)